Brian L. Garvey holds a law degree from Illinois Institute of Technology’s Chicago-Kent College of Law, and certifications in mediation from both DePaul University, and the Center for Conflict Resolution. Brian also holds a Masters Degree in Business from University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee and a Masters Degree in Human Resources from Loyola University of Chicago, with an emphasis in human relations.
Brian Garvey’s law practice encompasses divorce and mediation. With over 30 years of resolving conflicts, Brian has developed a collaborative practice that helps couples divorce in a dignified manner. He is a skilled mediator and collaborator that directs his involvement to achieve positive lasting results for both spouses and the children.
Prior to practicing law, Brian held several senior level positions in Human Resources with organizations such as, the American Bar Association and Chicago Mercantile Exchange to name a few.
Credentials and Education:
- Juris Doctor, IIT – Chicago Kent College of Law, Chicago Illinois
- Masters in Human Resources, Loyola University of Chicago, Chicago Illinois
- Masters in Business Administration, University of Wisc-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- Bachelors in Business Administration, University of Wisc-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- Bachelors in Economics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- Family and Divorce Mediation, DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
- Center for Conflict Resolution, Chicago, Illinois
- Certificate of Employment and Labor Law, Chicago Kent College of Law, Chicago IL
- Senior Professional Human Resources, SPHR, Society for Human Resource Management
- Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois – Fellow
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Chicago Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Naperville Chamber of Commerce
- Audit Governance Committee – Naperville Chamber of Commerce
1001 E. Chicago Avenue, Suite 119B, Naperville, IL 60540